Sunday, August 2, 2009

Long time no post................
















There has been a lot going on in the Whiteside house hold, with Sierra and without. We celebrated my dads 60th birthday party, which turned out to be a blast. Our relatives came in from the east coast, so I will share a few photos of Sierra with my aunts and uncles.





My good friend Chris and her husband Harry and their 7month old son Gavin came to visit from Ohio, as well as Tina, Mac and their all most 2 year old Waylen from NorCal. We had a wonderful evening with them at the stone brewery. Lots of talking and lots of drinking.

It has been pretty hot her in San Diego, so the other day John and I took Sierra over to the pool to cool off. I am looking forward to taking her more often to swim.

This past weekend my dad, mom and I took Sierra to her first horse race at Del mar. Sierra did not understand the horses just yet, but she did enjoy the outdoors.

As for Sierra, she is weighing in at 14 lbs, talking up a storm, blowing bubbles and rolling side to side. She is our superstar.










No comments: