Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life at the Whiteside house.....











The Whiteside household is trucking along. So much going on, but then it feels like nothing is going on. We are staying busy with our little Sierra. She has come up with some new tricks which entertain us all the time. She is now scooting herself back wards. The other day she made it all the way between the rocker and the ottoman ( Its time to start thinking about a gate to block the stairs).

She has been sitting up for some time now, and has advanced to all fours with a few rocks back and forth, but has not masters the hands and knees moving together.
Not much else to report, so I will post some pictures of fun times around the house.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

loved catching up on your blog as usual! Sierra is so stinkin' cute!!! I stole a few of your pics because I accidentally erased my pics from that day! I was so sad! It is so fun to watch you be a mom, and watch you love it! I feel like an auntie to Sierra and Abby Ray, it's so great! Well, let me know when you are having your gold party! Hope all is going great, kiss that little red head from me!