Sunday, October 31, 2010

A few updates...





Everything is going well in the Whiteside home. Just a few updates:
We put our house on the market when I found out I was having twins (partially hormonal, partially wanting to get closer to family). Now that I am 2.5 months from delivering, and the market is pretty slow, we decided to remove the house from the market and start nesting. We will reconsider the move later 2011.
As for the twins, they are growing and growing. FYI, as the twins grow, so does MAMA.The good thing is, we are all healthy.
We are waiting for the birth of Baby Weaver. I am so excited to have another nephew and for all the kids to grow up with one another just like I did with all my cousins. We are expecting him on Dec 1st!!!!!

I am going to post a few pictures of our Pumpkin Patch adventure as well as our night of Carving with cousins Jim, Corey and Wren.

Stay tuned for Halloween Pictures.

No comments: