Wednesday, October 22, 2008

16.5 weeks.... Almost half way there.



Today I went to the doctors for my 16.5 week check-up. The past two check-ups have been pretty boring. I get to pee in a cup and weigh myself. The good part about the appointment is I get to hear the heart beat. Today as the doctor put the Doppler on my belly, you could here the baby, and then you couldn't. The doctor said sometimes they run to the other side, in which this was one of those cases. But don't worry, we hunted that little peanut down.


The other picture is what our nursery/spare room looks like at this time. We are working to clean it up so in a month or so we can start making the room a nursery.


Other then that, nothing to new. My brother and sister in law found out they are having a girl, which is very exciting. The two cousins will be very close. They are due on March 1st.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Heather, you look great! I can't wait to hear what you are having! I didn't know Brian and Corey were pregnant again...very exciting!

Z said...

The glider in this picture will be the best purchase you ever made. It is a lifesaver and my absolute favorite piece of furniture in the house. I spend hours in it :) Can't wait for you to rock your little one in it!