Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Beer Challange......


One thing I can say that I miss drinking during pregnancy , is beer. Our last trip to Northern CA, we tried to hit every brewery there was along the way. I guess I could say I drank my portion for the year on that trip.

The other day I was thinking about how funny it would be if John filled this Stein we have (his dad got it in Germany) all the way to the top with beer and drink it. You could say it was kinda of a challenge, plus I wanted to see how many beers it would take to fill it to the top. Needless to say, the growler (which is in Johns left hand) is pretty much empty.

These are the strange things you do on a day off while waiting for this little munchkin to arrive.

CHEERS. (if anyone wants to take on John in stein drinking, let us know).

No comments: