Wednesday, February 18, 2009

33.5 weeks....

Today was another doctors appointment. Nothing to exciting. I feel like I was just at the doctors, but that is because my appointments are now every two weeks. After the next appointment, I start going every week.
Today's report card was an A. Good BP, good urine, good heart beat and good wt gain. The doctor asked me if I was ready, and my response was " some days yes, and some days I think what are we getting ourselves into".
Monday John and I went with some friends to Temecula, wine tasting. I was the designated driver, but it was nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful San Diego winter rain.
Other then that, nothing to new. We have been keeping busy with getting ready and exercising pretty much everyday.
I will update you soon with some photos.

No comments: