Sunday, February 22, 2009

Peanuts Baby Shower....

Taylor Burnett was my little helper.

Cindy Waldeck and Brandy Rudolph (my childhood friends)

Aunty Clock Clock


For those of you that know I love donuts (that was the cake)



The cutest decorations ever, all around the house.

Well, I can't say enough to thank my cousin Corey (CoCo), Aunt Clocky and my mom (Nana) for the wonderful job they did in throwing the best ever baby shower for peanut. I feel lucky everyday for the family and friends around me, and this day was another event to prove how blessed I am.
This day was a wonderful day. It started out with my girlfriend Jenny and her husband Jeremiah, welcoming their beautiful little girl Camille Grace Christiansen into this world. We are so excited for them and are glad that mom and baby are doing well.
Then off to an Over the top baby shower for our little girl (Peanut). I wanted to thank everyone for coming and celebrating such an exciting time.
I have attached some photos from the shower.

No comments: