Thursday, May 14, 2009

Approaching 5 weeks..........











We are one day shy of 5 weeks already. Sierra is growing like a weed. She was born at 7lbs 10oz and is closing in on 10 lbs now ( that has nothing to do with John and I feeding her all the time).
John and I are settling in to parenting a little better. We have found that the swing is a miracle sleep help. When in doubt, the swing will put Sierra to sleep.
This weekend Sierra and I are heading up to Simi Valley to see my cousin Morgan graduate from collage and be commissioned as an officer in the Marines. this will be Sierra first outing away from home and staying in a hotel. So for johns 34th birthday on Monday, we are giving him a full night of sleep.
I hope everyone is doing well. I have attached some pictures of Sierra with my dad, Sierra taking a shower (which she prefers over a bath), and Sierra just hanging out.

No comments: