Monday, March 2, 2009

34 weeks....


Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks. I know this week should be the photo of me at 35 ( since I am 35 weeks now), but I am a little behind. John and I are fighting colds, so since my belly is already swollen, I thought I would wait to take a picture where my nose is not swollen.

I am feeling great. Yesterday I hiked with my mom and dad for over an hour, then came home and washed all the baby blankets, sheets, burp cloths and some clothes.

I am pretty much ready when she is.

John is doing well. I think we are both a little nervous, but pretty much ready.

Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

You look awesome! I hope you are feeling better. I can't believe she is going to be here so soon! Yay...you and John are going to be great. Did Brian and Cory have their baby yet?