Thursday, March 12, 2009

36.5 weeks... That means less then 4 to go

Today was another doctors appointment, which went great. These last few appointments include a scale, a urine sample and a female check to see if there is any sign of dilation. How fun does that sound? All three were fine. Unfortunately there is no sign of dilation yet. The doc says she doesn't believe labor is in this weeks forecast.

Not much else exciting. I have surely slowed down the past week. I do pretty good in the morning, but come afternoon, I am pretty much tired and lazy. I am not sure I believe in the last minute energy surge, they say you have before labor, unless they really mean right before labor (one day beforehand). In that case, I think were looking at at least another 2-3 weeks to go.

My next appointment is Thursday. I will be considered full term, so stay tuned to see what little peanut is up to.

2 comments:

Z said...

Best of luck in the final few weeks. You will get to meet your princess very soon!!! We're so happy for you both!

Kerry said...

She must be cozy!