Wednesday, March 4, 2009

35.5 weeks along

Well today is March 4th, exactly one month away from Peanuts due date, and after today's doctors appointment, I think she will be arriving pretty close to that date.
The doctors appointment went great. Today started the every week appointments which includes a female exam to see how close it will be until the little girl starts coming out. Well today she is pretty much enjoying her stay inside my belly. The doctor checks the cervix to see if it is soft, which it is, and she also checks to see if there is any start to an opening for the baby to come on out, which there is not as of now. The good news is, she is not ready to come out yet (which is still pretty early), but I think she is going to make sure April 4th is a good date to arrive, and pretty much no earlier. The doctor did say that her head is still in the exit position.
Really good news is, that all the exercise I have been doing for the past lifetime and especially the past 8 months has really helped me. The doctors has informed me that she believes that I am a pretty comfortable pregnant lady do to all the activity I have been doing. So if I can recommend anything to anyone wanting to get pregnant, "Make sure you exercise".
Stay tuned for every week updates as we get closer and closer to Parenthood.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I am so glad things are going well and you feel good.