Friday, March 20, 2009

38 weeks and no sign of labor.....

Another week, another doctors appointment and no sign of labor as of yet. I do have 2 weeks until peanuts due date, but I thought maybe she would want to come a little early to meet all of you.

I went to my 38 week appointment yesterday ( I go every week now), and once again I weighed in, gave a urine sample, and received a very fun internal exam. Nothing to exciting to report. My doctor did not believe there would be any action this weekend, which is OK, she is actually not on call this weekend, but next week I will go see her again and let you know the news.

Everything else is going great. John and I have been laying pretty low the past week. I am still walking and lifting weights, but not as vigorous as before. I still have not experience the last energy burst that people say you have, but I pretty much have everything ready to go.
I will keep you updated, and later today I will post the latest pictures of my belly.
Stay tuned............

2 comments:

Z said...

Can't wait for the post that baby is here! I had no signs of labor at the 40 week appt - right before my scheduled C-section. I swear Jordan would have been a week late :) Best of luck for a smooth and pain free labor!

Kerry said...

Yay! Post pics of you and I want to see her nursery!